As a test engineer you will play a key role in our development process due to your responsibility in the testing and verification phase as part of our development cycle. You will be testing and verifying prototype machines as well as operating our R&D production Lines and test facilities in order to validate and enhance AP&T’s products. Since AP&T is an innovative company that develops production solutions for specific manufacturing processes and different material concepts, you will also be involved in testing and optimizing manufacturing processes.
In the function as a test engineer you will operate within an innovative working environment and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills due to a very high variety of different tasks.
- Development and set up of test beds
- Operate R&D production lines and test facilities
- Operate, test and validate prototype machines
- Programming of test sequences
- Operate and set up measurement and sensor technology
- Evaluation of test results
- Documentation of test results
- Support the Technology development
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Teknikhögskolan
- Interested in metal forming
- Knowledge in Solid works, Inventor or similar CAD
- Basic knowledge in programming
- Problem-solving experience
- Teamwork skills
- Working well independently
- Self-motivate & inquisitive
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Skills in Swedish and German is a merit.
Interested in starting an exciting career at AP&T?
For more information, please contact Michael Machhammer, phone +46 (0)761 381 273 or email email@example.com